Friday, August 3, 2007

Texas holdem

Why can't I gamble online for money anymore. The U.S. wasn't getting enough taxes from it? I pay enough in taxes as is. Why can't I use my hard earned money however I please. I don't like playing free money games.
No one on any free poker site actually plays poker. They don't even play the odds. They don't even look at the pot size. It is too easy to win, and it takes all the fun out. There needs to be a site for serious poker players. Not this I can rebuy 5000 chips over and over again mumbo jumbo. If they have absolutely no value then what is the point.
On http://www.chipempire.net/ they do actually pay you for your play money chips but it is like .35 cents for a million. Not enough value to affect people with no chips to begin with. Free money sites should only give out a certain # of chips a day. Then maybe people would actually play the game.
Anyway someone needs to do something about this, cause I am sick of people complaining about how I beat them. I always have the better starting hand.

No comments: